بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
Summary of Subjects Discerned:
- The reason that, for the first time in the history of Divine Books, The Creator of all Existence Introduces Himself in The Qur’an as “All’h/الله“
- Introduction of the “FurQan/فرقان /Discernment”; the proof of its authenticity and legality based on verses of The Qur’an
- The unveiling of the personality of Zil-Qarnain/ذیالقرنین that has remained a mystery for the last 1400 years
- The introduction of the Three Messengers of our time
- Time, Science and The Book: the first two Messengers, Time and Science, prepare the way for the declaration of the third Messenger, The Book
- All three, under the guidance and leadership of Time, lead the world toward “Belief in One God, The Creator”
- The Book/Al-Qur’an, producing Its discerner and definer, the FurQan, combined with Time and Science, to define the Word of God, for the people of the 21st century
- The first and most important Mission of the FurQan, the discernment of the (four letters of the Name) “ALL’H/الله .” Discoveries and interpretations, brought by Science, concerning The Creator of the whole particles of Existence and all living things;
- The reason for the choice of the Name “All’h الله” for The Creator only in The Qur’an, and for people of the 21st century
The word “All (a) h”, has only four letters; the “a” is not a letter but only a sound!
- The Discernment will eventually discern All the verses, according to the Three Messengers (Time, Science, Book), under the leadership of Time, as every now and then, Science clarifies a new verse of The Book.
- The binding and combination of the two letters in Arabic starting and ending the verses of The Qur’an. The starting letter: “B/ب” of the first verse: “بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم” -the ending letter: “S/س”, of the last verse:, “من الجنه و الناس” (Of the jinn and Man), making the word: “B(a)s/بس”, meaning: Enough”!
This indicates that The Qur’an is Complete (6:38.) Nothing has been omitted or neglected in It. Therefore, the in-between letters, from the starting letter to the ending letter, present The “Religion of The Creator”, and ENOUGH for all Believers; as well as enough warning for non-believers. (If God’s Word is complete and enough, why do we need the association and reference to mankind’s 1400 years of narrations?)
- The difference/فرق of The Qur’an today, from the time of Prophet Muhammad:
- At the time of Prophet Muhammad, and for the past 14 centuries for all Muslims, the word “All’h” Represented the Name of The God in The Qur’an!
But the “FurQan/فرقان ” of the Qur’an today, brings discernment for this Name, declaring that the four-letter word “All’h/الله“, is in agreement with Science, Representing the four Basic forces of the Creation from the Power of The Almighty Lord. The reason that this Name is only mentioned in the last Scripture, and not in the preceding Books; a Reminder for all people of the world.
The Qur’an, being the last Book of Guidance from Almighty Lord for people of the World, namely jinn and Man, is a Book Programmed for two different eras and generations (35:31-32 as fully explained in chapter 1), for two different levels of Knowledge; each time Opening at the level of insight and comprehension of the people concerned.
IT IS ABSOLUTELY OF PRIME IMPORTANCE, for those who study The Qur’an today, to consider the above and following statements, knowing that at the Time of Prophet Muhammad, awareness was limited, and the level of knowledge had not yet reached the inner world of the human cell.
The Commandments required rules and regulations for each individual person of humankind, including the events happening in the outside world.
Today, Science has discovered and split the atom; and through electronic eyes, has penetrated into the inner world of the cell!
Thus, at this second overture, the Commandments of The Qur’an apply mostly at the level of the human cell, concerning the inner and outer World of humankind. Now that we are in the phase of the inner world, so are all the Orders for battles and struggles, to occur in our inner body and mind!
All efforts (Jihad/جهاد) are only to win and master our own mind and body!
The Qur’an is a Book of Law and Wisdom for both Times; the Time of Prophet Muhammad that lasted (14 centuries); and for our Time, the people of the end of the World.
Today, The Qur’an through “The FurQan“, unveils all the mysteries of Creation concerning both the inner and outer Worlds of Man, in agreement with the Science and Knowledge of our time for all people, till the end of times. Thus, the reason that the Name of The Creator in The Qur’an, for the first time in the history of Divine Books, is Introduced as “الله “:
Therefore “The Knowledge of The Qur’an” starts with the Opening and Inauguration of The FurQan/the Discernment that, for the first time in the World, explains the reason for the Name “All’h/الله “, and the discernment of The Most Important verse of The Qur’an: the first verse by which The Qur’an Starts:
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم“(By Name All’h The Bi-Merciful, The Merciful)”